- Going Digital
- Thought Leadership
- Digital Sales
- Digital Customer Acquisition
- Digital Marketing Instruments
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Customer Behavior
- Our Services
- About us
Thought Leader Systems has been an official Marketo partner for many years and offers you everything from a single source: whether it's consulting, system integration, training your staff, creating marketing campaigns, business support or optimising your systems.
What is Marketo?
Marketo Engage is a scalable marketing automation software. It enables companies of all sizes - whether B2B or B2C - to automatically capture and aggregate the customer data, content, and analytics needed for marketing, sales, and service. The goal is to create a personalized interaction with customers that can be measured at every touchpoint.
Thought Leader Systems has years of experience in marketing automation to help you create personalized experiences for your customers and engage them through any channel.
Marketo Engage: We provide you with expert advice
Thought Leader Systems offers support in your digital change processes in marketing, sales, and service. Together we unlock your full market potential and continuously increase the success of your business. To achieve this, we help you to
- select the right software solution and software package for you
- combine Adobe Marketo Engage with other tools (tech stack) to unfold the full potential of the solution
- define key performance indicators (KPIs)
- create a roadmap
- optimize the existing processes continuously
Together with us, you can utilize the full potential of Marketo Engage and save valuable time and costs in your company!
Getting your Marketo Engage implementation right
Thought Leader Systems has years of experience in marketing automation and is an official Marketo partner. Our experts can help you choose the right software package and functionalities, implement the solution and integrate it into your existing IT landscape.
Marketo Engage - Your advantages at a glance
- Marketing Automation: Create, automate and evaluate your campaigns on all channels
- Account insights & Profiling: Identify the right customers
- E-Mail: Start communicating with your customers immediately
- Mobile: Communicate with your customers wherever they are
- Social Media: Use social media to turn customers into brand ambassadors
- Digital advertising: Reach the right customers with personalized ads
- Web: Interact dynamically with your customers on your website
- Marketing Analytics: Target your marketing precisely to your customers' preferences
- Content AI: Give your customers what they want to see - automatically
Get the best out of Marketo Engage with your perfectly integrated Marketo Engage system
Thought Leader Systems helps you to get connected with other systems so that Marketo Engage reaches its full potential. For example, synchronizing leads and lead activities between Marketo Engage and other business systems reduces excessive data management. Workflows are accelerated. To keep track of marketing campaigns, calendar and campaign synchronization are also recommended.
Many software applications can be easily integrated with Marketo Engage (no claim to completeness):
- CRM: Link Marketo Engage to your own CRM system to get the best 360-degree view of every single customer. Let data from the CRM system flow into the marketing automation platform to create precisely tailored marketing actions.
- ERP: Through a connection to an ERP system, your company receives information on sales history, shipping orders, project orders, and other areas.
- CMS: Integrate Marketo Engage into your website for effective lead generation and content personalization
- DMS: By linking Marketo Engage to a document management system (DMS), you have access to contracts, invoices, or orders.
- E-Mail: With a link to your email program, you create tailored emails for the needs of your respective customers.
Two ways to implement your Marketo Engage
Thought Leader Systems not only advises companies on the optimization and implementation of software solutions but also helps your company create an overall picture of technology, processes, and strategy. We support you in implementing Marketo Engage both as a stand-alone solution and embedding it in a complex IT landscape.
Szenario 1: Stand-alone-solution
In general, Marketo Engage can be introduced as a stand-alone solution. However, the marketing automation software will only develop its full potential if it is at least provided with an interface to the CRM system, and even better to other systems such as document management (DMS), e-mail, etc.
Szenario 2: Within a complex IT landscape
We help you embed Marketo Engage in your complex IT landscape. To do this, we analyze your technological circumstances and, if necessary, restructure the processes together with you.
Marketo – Training und Empowerment
Thought Leader Systems offers beginners and advanced Marketo users the chance to immerse themselves in all the possibilities of the system. In our training sessions, which are individually tailored to your needs, participants learn - in addition to how various technical features work - how the individual components are technically configured and how they can be used in practice. Our experts make the training very practice-oriented.
Target group: Marketo users, marketing managers, marketing operations staff and anyone involved in the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns and lead management processes in Marketo Engage.
- Attendees learn the features of Marketo Engage.
- Real-life examples demonstrate the direct benefits of the various features
- Participants can use the full potential of Marketo Engage
- Employees gain confidence in using the features
- The training is extremely practical and results-oriented
- Marketo Engage can be used much more effectively as a system
Successful marketing campaigns with Marketo Engage
Thought Leader Systems helps you put your target groups at the center of your marketing activities with the help of Marketo Engage. Our experts always take a customized approach to your business model, market, goals and target audiences. We'll give you a hand - whether it's classic marketing or press work, or the creation of cutting-edge concepts such as the development of corporate brand ambassadors (so-called Brand Faces). Rely on our holistic support in the online world - for content management, inbound marketing, social media management and the development of brand communities. Among other things, we help you:
- improve your customer communications and make them friendlier
- automate your marketing strategies
- generate more leads and develop them into loyal customers
- segment your customers to target them with personalized and customized ads
- create customized content for diverse audiences
- establish an efficient lead scoring system and better evaluate leads
- invest in efficient systems rather than just traffic
- automate your marketing campaigns
Use our convenient Marketo marketing operations support for your day-to-day business
Every brand, every company and every institution encounters a wide variety of challenges over the time. That's where a flexible and reliable agency partner who adapts to your changing tasks in marketing, sales, management and communication quickly and in a performance-oriented manner comes in handy.
As a service agency, Thought Leader Systems meets your individual challenges. Therefore, our support is always based on your personal needs.
Your long-term agency partner
Thought Leader Systems works as a permanent service partner for "running the business" - for all your growth issues.
We build a trusting collaboration in a long-term and ongoing relationship - so we know your business inside out.
We want to understand your brand, your teams, processes, your goals, and aspirations. This enables us to work quickly and proactively, to act efficiently, and to implement professional measures for more growth and customer-centricity in your business.
Flexible support for your marketing and sales projects
Team capacities in marketing, sales or communications are usually only geared to ongoing business.
That's why we support your teams as an external partner to cushion seasonal peaks in annual business and to successfully manage newly added major projects (e.g. campaigns, events) or change projects. With additional personnel capacities and with our project management specialists.
Your professional partner on site
Thought Leader Systems also works on-site with our clients. When the need arises, we provide your interim management (e.g. for projects or cases of illness).
When our specialists are integrated on-site with you, we typically achieve even greater collective impact, motivation and performance across the entire team - through more efficient coordination and faster responsiveness.
Together with your team, we are responsible for the success of major projects and milestones and provide support in the form of manpower and know-how.
Marketo Health Check and Optimization
Tool enhancements, staffing, and process changes, and the continuous influx of data can all impact the performance of your IT landscape. Thought Leader Systems Marketo Health Check provides you with a comprehensive performance audit of your marketing automation process. We take a close look at whether the technical integration of Marketo still offers potential for optimization or whether the connection to the CRM system is working smoothly or the lead management process is running correctly.
In doing so, we check much more than your system. We also talk to the key users from marketing and sales: How is the tool accepted? Where is there room for improvement in the handling? Which functionalities would perhaps still be advantageous? You benefit here from our many years of experience with Marketo Engage. Because we know what is possible.
The Marketo Health Check enables you to make immediate improvements in your performance and shows where there is potential for improvement. This creates a "roadmap" for a functional and powerful marketing automation solution that will enable your company to reach new heights of performance with customers.
Would you like an overview of your performance and the optimization possibilities of your campaigns, tools, and processes? Contact our experts. We'll be happy to help you.